SoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio Device Driver Version 188.8.131.5260 for Windows XP
This driver update resolves the following problem:
Sometimes PCM is output from S/PDIF when you play back a DVD which has AC3-sound.
1.Download the fileACD_SMX_51213860W1.exe, and save it to a download directory. (Please note this directory for reference.)
2.Go the download directory, and double-clickACD_SMX_51213860W1.exe.WinZip Self-Extractorprogram starts.
3.ClickUnzip. The file will be extracted toC:\Audio_184.108.40.20660_logo.
4.ClickCloseto exitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
1. OpenDevice Manager(Click [Start]- right-Click [My Computer] - click [Properties]- [Hardware] Tab - [Device Manager] Button.)
2. InDevice Manager, expandSound, video and game controllers.
3. Right-clickSoundMAX Integrated Digital Audio, and then clickUpdate Driver. TheHardware Update Wizardstarts.
4. SelectInstall from a list or specific location (Advanced). ClickNext.
5. SelectSearch for the best driver in theses locations.
6. CheckInclude this location in the search. Browse toC:\Audio_220.127.116.1160_logo.
7. ClickBrowseand then select the folder underC:\Audio_18.104.22.16860_logo.ClickOK.
8. ClickNext. Wait while the Wizard installs the software.
10. ClickYesto restart the computer.
- 32 bit
- 1.14 Mb