YAMAHA AC-XG Audio Driver version 220.127.116.112 for VAIO Desktop PCV-RX1 (Windows XP)
YAMAHA audio driver version 18.104.22.1682 resolves the issue where the audio no longer functions after installing Windows XP Service Pack 1.
- Prepare a new folder to place a file downloaded from the web. Name itDownload.
- Download theaw2152s.exefile into theDownloadfolder.
- Browse to theDownloadfolder and double-click theaw2152s.exefile - TheWinZip Self-Extractorprogram starts.
- ClickUnzip- The file is extracted to the following new directoryC:\aw2152s.exe"
- ClickCloseto exitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
- Open Device Manager .
- Double-clickSound, video and game controllers.
- Right-clickYAMAHA AC-XG Audio Device, and then clickUpdate driver...from the shortcut menu.
- TheHardware Update Wizardstarts - Select[Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).
- SelectSearch for the best driver in these locations.
- ClickInclude this location in the search, and type or browse to the directoryC:\aw2152s.exe.
- ClickNext- Please wait while the wizard installs the software.
- Close theDevice Managerwindow.
- 32 bit
- 2.48 Mb