YAMAHA AC-XG Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20652-020729 for Windows XP
YAMAHA audio driver version 220.127.116.1152-020729 resolves the issue:
- I get no sound on my VAIO after having installed the Windows XP Service Pack 1.
- Prepare a new folder in theC:\directory to place the file downloaded from the web - Name itDownload.
- Download the613103152-020729.exefile into theDownloadfolder.
- Browse toC:\Downloadand double-click the613103152-020729.exefile - TheWinZip Self-Extractorprogram starts.
- ClickUnzip-The file will be extracted to the following new directoryC:\613103152-020729.
- ClickCloseto exitWinZip Self-Extractorprogram.
- Open Device Manager.
- Double-clickSound, video and game controllers.
- Right-clickYAMAHA AC-XG Audio Deviceand then clickUpdate driver.
- TheHardware Update Wizardstarts - SelectInstall from a list or specific location (Advanced).
- SelectSearch for the best driver in these locations.
- ClickInclude this location in the searchand type or browse to the directoryC:\613103152-020729.
- ClickNext- Please wait while the wizard installs the software.
- Close theDevice Managerwindow.
- 32 bit
- 1.94 Mb