ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200/9700 Graphics Driver Version 18.104.22.16858c for Windows XP
This update is to be installed to resolve the following issues:
- Lower part of the screen is not displayed when you switch to LCD+DVI mode
- Screen whites out when you switch from LCD + DVI to LCD mode with XGA resolution
The users of the VAIO models VGN-A115Z/A115M/A115B/A197XP/A197VP/A195HP/A195EP/A117S/A115S must also update the following components:
-VAIO SLIT Screen Saver
To get these updates, please visit the download pages on the VAIO-Link Web site and select your model from the list.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION
1. Download the file ATDVID-00610812-UN.exe and save it to a download directory (please note this directory for later reference)
2. Close all running programs.
3. Click Start, click Control Panel, and then click Add or Remove Programs
4. Select ATI Display Driver and click Change/Remove
5. Click Yes to uninstall ATI driver
6. Click Yes to restart the computer
9. When the computer restarts
10. A Found New Hardware Wizard appears, click Cancel
11. Click Start and click Run
12. Type regedit in the Open box and click OK
13. The Registry Editor opens
14. Expand the key "HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software"
15. If the key "ATI Technologies Inc" exists, right-click this key and select Delete
16. Click Yes to delete the selected key and its subkeys
17. Close the Registry Editor
18. Go to the download directory and double-click ATDVID-00610812-UN.exe
19. Click Next
20. Read the Licence Agreement and click Yes
21. Click the "Express: Recommended" installation option
22. Wait while the wizard installs the new software
23. Make sure Yes I want to restart my computer is selected
24. Click Finish
25. The computer restarts and the installation is complete.
- 32 bit
- 19.29 Mb