Graphics Driver (Intel) 64bit for VPCB11 188.8.131.520
What is this?
This is an updated graphics driver.
What does it fix?
This update improves HDMI compatibility.
How do I perform this update?
- Exit all running programs.
- Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
- Double-click EP0000219009.exe to run it.
- Wait for about 5 minutes.
- Go to Device Manager, and open the properties of Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator HD.
- Make sure the version is 184.108.40.2060. If it is not, you may have to wait a bit longer for the driver to install completely.
- Click OK, and restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 120.06 Mb