Intel SATA Driver (RAID) - 188.8.131.524
What does it fix?
Windows boot takes a long time when using 2 SSD drives in RAID 0.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000228104.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, shut down the VAIO completely before starting again.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 9.88 Mb