Quick Web Access update - 126.96.36.199
What is this?
PQuick Web Access is a pre-OS environment, which allows to browse the internet without starting Windows. The main advantage is that it starts very quickly.
What does it fix?
Sometimes 2 USB icons appear when entering Quick Web Access.
Manual installation instructions
1. Exit all running programs.
2. Download this update and save it to your hard drive.
3. When the download is completed, locate the downloaded file in the location you specified.
4. Double-click EP0000255512.exe to run it.
5. Wait while the wizard updates your software.
6. When the installation is complete, restart the VAIO.
- 64 bit
- 253.61 Mb