Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 204
- Will the LA-EA4 lens mount adapter work with my camera?Yes, the LA-EA4 will work with your camera. NOTES: If your model is NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-5 or NEX-VG10E, a firmware update is required for it to work with the LA-EA4 adapter. When the LA-EA4 is attached, the Autofocus
- Camera - Vertical/Horizontal lines on LCD screenIf vertical or horizontal lines appear on the LCD screen as shown below even after setting the camera to any mode, internal damage may have occurred and service may be required.
- Can a picture taken with 3D Panoramic Sweep be played back on a TV?By connecting an HDMI cable to the HDMI output of the camera and the HDMI input of a TV, the panoramic picture can be played back on the TV screen. IMPORTANT: If connected to TV that is not 3D, the picture only
- How to use and customize the soft keysThe soft keys have different roles depending on the context. The assigned role (function) of each soft key is shown on the screen. To use the function shown at the upper right corner of the screen, press soft key
- How to check the firmware version of the camera.Start by turning on the camera. Press the Menu button. Turn the control dial until Setup is selected. Press the centre of the control dial. Turn the control dial until Version is selected. Press the centre of the
- Notice of the Battery and the Battery LifeBattery life and number of still images you can record Charging the battery pack Effective use of the battery pack Storage of the battery pack Battery life Counterfeit battery packs CIPA: Notice Concerning