Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 158
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code), such as E:62:11 and E:62:12, appearsThese error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. Your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, and if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of
- Even if the memory card that was subjected to write back in PlayMemories Home was inserted into the camera, it does not appear as a thumbnail in the playback screen.Switch Media Settings to the memory card and set Recording format to that is the same configuration as the file that was written back. If a thumbnail still does not appear in the playback screen, you must repair
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie
- The start/stop beep is heard when recording movies on multiple cameras simultaneouslyDue to the characteristics of the Wi-Fi radio technology, when recording movie on multiple cameras simultaneously, there is a brief time lag of the start/stop timing among the cameras. For this reason, the recording
- Will dust get inside the camcorder if there is a crack around the lens?The lens unit is equipped with a stopper mechanism which prevents dust or debris from getting inside the camcorder. NOTE: The body of the camcorder is not dust-proof.
- The camcorder makes a clacking noise when the power is offThis camcorder is equipped with a Balanced Optical SteadyShot system which controls the entire optical path, including the lens and image sensor as one floating unit. When the power is turned off, however, the camcorder