Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 161
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingIMPORTANT: NFC function on the mobile device should be enabled. Sleep and lock-screen functions of the mobile device should be disabled. Latest version of PlayMemories Mobile application should be installed on your
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.
- A Wi-Fi connection cannot be established using PlayMemories MobileThis pertains to models that are compatible with PlayMemories Mobile. For details, refer to the instruction manuals of the camera and your mobile device. Various factors can cause this problem. Follow the following