Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 165
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- Points that should be noted when streaming videos via IBM Cloud Video (Ustream).IMPORTANT: Make sure the following have been configured before streaming videos. The latest system software version has been installed on the camera. A IBM Cloud Video (Ustream) account has been created. If you
- How to copy videos and photos from the internal memory of my Handycam to a memory cardWhat should I do if the internal memory of my Handycam is full or no memory space is available. Can I transfer movies recorded in the internal memory of my Handycam to a SD card? You can copy videos and photos from
- How to set a smartphone as a hotspot for streamingTo use a smartphone as a hotspot, follow these steps; Open the Network Setting Tool. For Handycam From the computer, open the PlayMemories Home software. Connect the camera and turn it on. Click Tool. Click Network
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code), such as E:62:11 and E:62:12, appearsThese error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. Your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, and if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of