Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 140
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- Cameras and camcorders not charging via USB on a Windows 10 PCIt has recently been discovered that some products may not charge properly when attached to a USB port of a computer running the Windows 10 operating system. Windows 10 is a new operating system version which released
- The NFC function is not working with the mobile device or the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) app cannot be connected.Align the (N mark) of your camera and smartphone, then touch continuously (1 to 2 seconds) until Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) of the smartphone starts. NOTE: Make sure you have the Imaging
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- The camcorder turns off by itself after 5 minutesThis camera is equipped with an A.SHUT OFF (Auto shut off) or Power Save function to turn off the camera automatically when you do not operate it for 5 minutes to save the battery power. When using the AC Adaptor
- Where is the NFC antenna located in the camera?If your camera supports files transfers using the NFC function, the location of the antenna will be indicated with the following mark: The location of the NFC antenna is different depending on the camera model.