Sorular ve Yanıtlar: 155
- Unable to copy recorded images to an external Hard Disk Drive (HDD) connected to the camcorder.Only images recorded on the medium selected in Media Select can be copied after an external recording medium, such as an external HDD, is connected to the camcorder. To change the medium that contains the images
- The projected image turns off when changing the angle or position of the projector.If you accidentally touch the LCD screen when changing the angle or position of the projector, the projector turns off; this is normal operation. Try to avoid touching the LCD screen when using the projector.
- The Infrared (IR) function of HVL-LEIR1 does not show any NightShot effect when recording.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. IMPORTANT: The camera must have a NightShot® function for the IR mode to have any effect in the recording. Check the instruction manual of your camera to see if it
- How to transfer DV or Digital8 videos to your PCThe information is for Windows PCs only. Using a Mac? Find out how to import from tape-based cameras with iMovie . It can be useful to transfer video footage from your Sony Handycam to a PC for editing, storing
- The camcorder does not display an image when a device is connected through PROJECTOR INThe camcorder will not output the image through the PROJECTOR IN jack if the resolution from the connected device is not supported by the camcorder. The following are the resolutions supported by the camcorder.
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code), such as E:62:11 and E:62:12, appearsThese error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. Your camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, and if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is on, the protection of